Job Duties :
- Provide consultation with clients to determine medical history or current illnesses that they may determine how massage will be most helpful
- Guide clients and help them choose the types of massages that would benefit them most
- Perform massages for clients using Traditional Chinese Medicine technique to help soothe body aches, relieve tired muscles and encourage healing
- Prepares and blends massage oils and applies them during the massage.
- Maintain treatment records including client’s condition and progress
- Uphold the standards of hygiene and sterilization
- Help in all areas of spa operation as requested by organization
- License or certification as a massage therapist
- Experience working as a massage therapist or in related field
- Knowledgeable with standard concepts, practices, and procedures in related field
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Have an enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills
- Possess an outgoing personality
Please send you application along with your latest resume (CV) to email@example.com or call us +65 6225 5928 / +65 6221 8007 for more details.
All duties and requirements stated above in no way states or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the staff occupying the position. Selected staff may be required to perform other job-related duties as requested by the management.